ENETS members can access information on having their hospital apply to become a certified ENETS Center of Excellence. To download the requirements, please log in to your ENETS account (top right corner of this website). The deadline to submit an application is 10 May 2013.
Between 2005 and 2007, ENETS produced revisions to NET diagnosis and treatment guidelines. The Guidelines have served clinicians worldwide in managing patient care. As well, ENETS has developed TNM classifications and Standards of Care.
Starting in 2010, a select group of ENETS members, including the Society's Advisory Board members, revised the diagnosis and treatment Guidelines. The 2012 ENETS Guidelines are now accessible here, as well.
Please click here to access the new Guidelines, as well as the Society's published work on TNM classifications and Standards of Care.
The Benefits of ENETS Membership include
- an invitation to the ENETS annual conference (read about past conferences by clicking here)
- a reduced subscription fee to the online version of Neuroendocrinology, the official journal of ENETS
- reduced-fee or free participation in regular training programs and symposia
- regular updates on research results and upcoming events through the ENETS Newsletter
- participation in multicentered clinical trials
- password-protected access to the members' section of the ENETS homepage, which includes access to information on the ENETS Centers of Excellence program
To become a member, click here
The European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (ENETS) is an international professional association composed of physicians and researchers, whose main area of study is related to neuroendocrine tumors.
It was founded in Frankfurt am Main on 11 March 2004.