1. How do I register for the conference?
How do I register for the conference?
Online registration for the 14th Annual ENETS Conference is available until 5 March 2017.
Afterwards only on-site registration is possible.
2. What is this year’s scientific program?
What is this year’s scientific program?
The conference will be highlighting the latest in understanding in tumor biology as well as offering the most current and relevant aspects of neuroendocrine tumor advances in diagnostics and therapeutics.
For reading more about the preliminary program, please visit the ENETS homepage.
3. Where and when will the conference take place?
The 14th Annual ENETS Conference will take place 8-10 March 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. The conference venue is El Centro de Convenciones Internacional de Barcelona (CCIB), Plaça de Willy Brandt, 11-14, 08019 Barcelona, Spain.
t. +34 932 301 000
f. +34 932 301 001
The CCIB also offers an iPhone App, which is available in the App Store for free.
4. Who can attend the conference? Can you help me with a visa?
The conference is open to all ENETS members and to physicians, researchers and nurses working in a field related to neuroendocrine tumor disease as well as patient advocates. Please see this question on this FAQ page regarding registration fees.
ENETS can provide participants who wish to attend the conference, but need a travel visa, with a letter of support. To receive this letter, please first register for the conference. When you register, you will automatically be offered a letter of invitation toward obtaining a visa.
5. When can I register for the 14th Annual ENETS Conference?
The 14th Annual ENETS Conference takes place 8 - 10 March 2017 in Barcelona, Spain.
Registration is possible online as of 1 September 2016. On this date the registration tool will be made accessible.
As of 8 March 2017 you can register onsite at the CCIB in Barcelona.
The fees and deadlines will be posted soon.
6. Can I register on-site?
On-site Registration and material pickup is possible at the ENETS registration desk, ground floor, CCIB at the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, 7 March 2017, 14:00 - 18:00
- Wednesday, 8 March 2017, 7:30 - 17:30
- Thursday, 9 March 2017, 7:00 - 17:30
- Friday, 10 March 2017, 7:00 - 16:00
7. Can I get CME credits for the meeting?
Can I get CME credits for the meeting?
The conference has been granted a total of 16 CME credits by the UEMS - EACCME®.
Distribution of the CME credits
• 6 CME points for the PG course only on 08 March
• 6 CME points for the regular full program on 9 March
• 4 CME points for the regular full program on 10 March
In order to receive the full amount of 16 CME points for 8, 9 and 10 March, you must be present in the sessions you attend and MUST make sure your badge is scanned upon entering the sessions BOTH in the morning and afternoon. If you lose your badge, please go to the registration desk to receive a new one.
8. Can I bring a guest to the meeting?
Accompanying persons are not allowed to attend the conference.
9. Can I apply for financial support from ENETS?
ENETS is pleased to offer travel grants to aid young investigators who require financial assistance in order to attend the 14th Annual ENETS Conference in Barcelona. You must be younger than 35 years of age to apply. The grant application criteria will be posted by 1 September 2016. The deadline to apply for a travel grant is 1 December 2016 at 23:59:00 hrs CET.
10. When will the next conference take place?
The 15th ENETS Annual Conference will take place from 7 to 9 March 2018 in Barcelona, Spain.