Centers of Excellence (CoE)
Dear valued visitor of this website,
Dear leads and employees of ENETS CoEs,
Dear ENETS CoE applicants,
In view of the corona crisis, ENETS - in coordination with the certification company, DQS - has decided to:
- Postpone all onsite audits planned for 2020 to a time when travel and onsite audits are safe again in 2021
- Postpone the deadline for the submission of annual return data to 31 July 2021
- The application deadline for the certification procedure will remain 30 April 2021 for the interim.
- For reasons of practicality all onsite audits regularly to be scheduled in 2021 will be shifted to 2022.
These decisions have been made 31. October 2020. It might be necessary to adjust, once we know better how and when the situation with the SARS CoV2 pandemic can be considered to be under control.
Please find the updated ENETS CoE Catalogue here.
Wishing all the best for you, your families and your patients,
Eva Tiensuu Janson
Chair of the ENETS CoE certification programme
Application is now open:
Virtual ENETS Centers of Excellence Training Day 2021 on Wednesday, 3 March 2021:
- CoE Exchange, 3 March 2021, 09:00 - 11:45 CET.
- CoE Training Workshop, 3 March 2021, 12:00 - 15:15 CET.
In 2007, the ENETS Executive Committee formed a task force to investigate the feasibility of establishing Centers of Excellence for treating neuroendocrine tumor disease. A network of centers, they reasoned, would allow NET patients to seek specialists who could best treat them, and would also unify the care and research being conducted in the NET field across Europe.