Updates on the 1st World NET Forum and 17th Annual ENETS Conference
The 1st World NET Forum – A Forum on Basic, Translational and Global NET Aspects will be held on 10 and 11 March 2020 in Barcelona, Spain. The 17th Annual ENETS Conference will take place from 11 – 13 March 2020 in Barcelona, Spain.
Register before 11 February 2020 and benefit from the best fee.
Highlights during the 1st World NET Forum:
- Hans Clevers will hold a talk on unravelling entero-endocrine differentiation with organoid models. 10 March 2020 ǀ 13:40 – 14:20.
- Aldo Scarpa will hold a talk on understanding the tumor biology of NEN by integrated genomic analysis.10 March 2020 ǀ 15:50 – 16:30
- Douglas Hanahan will hold a talk on deciphering NET tumor invasiveness to potentiate real therapy candidates. 11 March 2020 ǀ 08:35 – 09:15
- Andrea Califano will hold a talk on precision oncological approaches in neuroendocrine tumors (lessons from NET and other cancers). 11 March 2020 ǀ 10:45 – 11:25
Highlights during the 17th Annual ENETS Conference:
- Christina Thirlwell will hold a talk on whole genome sequencing in cancer care, lessons from the 100,000 genomes project, and opportunities for NEN. 12 March 2020 ǀ 08:40 – 09:10
- Emily Bergsland will hold a talk on precision medicine in NEN and where we are now. 12 March 2020 ǀ 09:10 – 09:30
We will update you in the next few weeks on other highlights in our programme.
ENETS would like to congratulate all the grant winners in 2020. This year, we were inundated with many fantastic grant applications of the highest quality. ENETS is proud to award 6 Centers of Excellence (CoE) Fellowships and 20 Travel Grants! In addition, we thank our collaborative partner Neuroendocrine Tumor Research Foundation (NETRF) for offering 5 Travel Grant Scholarships to promising basic scientists to attend the 1st World NET Forum.
This year, ENETS received more than 360 abstracts in the categories: basic science/translational, clinical scientific, case reports, and trial-in-concept/trials-in-progress. The abstract reviewing committee has selected 14 abstracts for oral presentation and 16 abstracts to be presented during our poster walks.