Make a Donation to ENETS Charity
The European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (ENETS) is the oldest, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to research and education in the field of NET disease. ENETS provides a multi-disciplinary forum, bringing together more than 1,800 experts from oncology, pathology, radiology, nuclear medicine, endocrinology, surgery and gastroenterology.
Neuroendocrine tumors (NETs) present numerous, complex problems. Although they are a very rare, more and more patients are diagnosed with neuroendocrine tumors each year in Europe.
Any donation made to ENETS charity, no matter what size, will help to support us with our many projects. ENETS wants to ensure that neuroendocrine cancer patients in Europe get a timely diagnosis, the best level of care and ultimately, a cure. Your donation will support us in the following ways:
- improve the diagnosis, therapy and treatment of NET patients in Europe;
- fund cutting-edge research in European hospitals and health research institutes with an emphasis on basic and clinical research for the diagnosis and treatment of NETS;
- collaborate closely with international patient advocate groups to raise awareness about NET disease among the healthcare community and general public;
- provide a communication platform that informs patient advocates and patient self-help groups;
- disseminate accurate and up-to-date information about neuroendocrine cancers;
- further develop standards for the accreditation of ENETS Centers of Excellence – the only accreditation project of its kind in an international setting;
- endorse the ENETS Registry and ENETS Centers of Excellence throughout Europe and the world;
- educate and train physicians and scientists from all around the world within the framework of our annual scientific conference and online webinars;
- develop and update consensus NET guidelines, which can be used as the definitive standard around the world, on all aspects of NET care;
- publish NET guidelines in medical and scientific journals, which are peer-reviewed and conform to the highest medical standards;
- offer a forum of exchange for young investigators;
- support collaborative scientific projects on excellence through numerous scientific grants;
- support medical professionals through travel grants, who would not otherwise be able to participate in our educational programmes.
To make a single or a regular donation online, please click on the button to visit our secure online donation form. We accept payments by credit card (Visa, Master and American Express). All donation money will be used to advance all educational and scientific projects ENETS undertakes and this money cannot be specifically assigned to individual projects at the behest of the doner.
Donation receipts (for tax purposes) will be generated annually after 15 April for all monies donated in the previous calendar year (01.01 – 31.12). If you require your donation receipt earlier, please contact us at [email protected]. All donations are tax deductible within Germany.