ENETS Webinar Series 2021
The ENETS Education Board is delighted to offer a webinar on "Several years after their first approval for advanced NET treatments, what have we learned from? What do we expect?"
When: Wednesday, 30 June 2021
Time: 18:00 – 19:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST)
For more information, please visit our website.
Upcoming webinars in the series:
Don't miss out on any of the upcoming webinars in the ENETS webinar series. All webinars will take place from 18:00 - 19:30 CE(S)T.
- New TKI results in NETs - 21 July 2021
- Neoadjuvant and adjuvant NET therapy: is it an option? - 29 September 2021
- PRRT – practical issues & “grey areas” - 27 October 2021
- “Post-OMICS” landscape and agnostic strategy - 24 November 2021
- Surgery of localised digestive NET: a tailored approach - 15 December 2021
- "ABC" in NEN - 26 January 2022
- Does surgery cure localised NET? Which level of evidence? - 30 March 2022
For more information on this or any other webinars, please visit our website: https://enetsconference.org/enets-webinars.html
All webinars are free of charge and intended for HCPs qualified by law to prescribe medicine.