ENETS CoE Training 2022
Please read below to find out all information pertaining to the ENETS CoE Training in 2022.
Date: 1 February 2022
Time: 12:00 – 15:15 CET
Format: Virtual Meeting
This training is mandatory for ENETS CoE applicants, and highly recommended when centers apply for re-certification.
12:00 – 12:15: Welcome and introduction
- Eva TIENSUU JANSON, Chair of the ENETS CoE certification programme
- Dorit BARETTON, DQS, lead auditor ENETS CoE
- Nadja GÖTZ DQS, Product Management & Accreditation Health Management Systems
12:15 – 13:00: Aims, basic principles and definition - ENETS CoE certification procedure - Dorit BARETTON
- Fundamentals of the requirements catalogue
- Presentation of selected documents
13:10 – 14:10: ENETS CoE certification procedure: audit preparation - Dorit BARETTON
- What has to be done between enrolment and on-site audit?
14:10 – 14:50: ENETS CoE certification procedure: on-site audit - Dorit BARETTON
- Schedule and requirements of the on-site audit
- How to deal with and overcome deviations and nonconformities
14:50 – 15:15: Feedback and questions - Dorit BARETTON & Eva TIENSUU JANSON