ENETS CoE Training Fellowship
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and restrictions, ENETS has taken the decision to not offer this type of Fellowship at present. We will keep you you updated and hope to offer this grant again soon.
The ENETS CoE Training Fellowship is designed to allow young physicians in training (both clinicians and researchers) to gain deeper insight into NET patient management at an ENETS Center of Excellence (CoE). Through this fellowship, grant recipients will be able to work directly with an interdisciplinary NET team in an outpatient clinic of their choice. Recipients can use this grant to further stimulate their NEN-related clinical and research interests and build networks with the European NET community.
Young physicians who have a special interest in gaining first-hand experience in the treatment of NET patients can apply for:
- Clinical Observership in an ENETS Center of Excellence (CoE) - 4 weeks of clinical observation, and/or
- Research Fellowship in an ENETS Center of Excellence (CoE) - 3 months of clinical observation combined with work on a circumscribed research project).
Aims at a glance:
- To learn NET patient management at an ENETS Center of Excellence (CoE).
- To further stimulate NEN-related clinical interests
- To further stimulate NEN-related research interests
- To build networks with the European NET community.
- Meaningful letter of application from the applicant.
- Meaningful letter of support from a clinical or research mentor, clinical supervisor, and/or other supervisor.
- Previous activities/focus of interest in the field of NET.
- For Research Fellowship: scientific question to be answered during the residency.
- If already available: Previous publications in the field of NET.