ENETS Webinar and Podcast Series
Transferring research to education and teaching is a major goal at ENETS. Thanks to the involvement of ENETS education board and pharma partnerships, ENETS has implemented a programme of webinars (100 minutes) and podcasts (10 minutes) with the objective to check progress on most moving fields of NEN management. State-of-the art and unmet needs will be highlighted. We expect fruitful and numerous discussions and hope this programme will help encourage better care and research for our patients.
The webinar series is intended for HCPs qualified by law to prescribe medicine.
Please note that to watch the live webinar, you will be required to log into MY ENETS.
(The ENETS webinar series is free of charge and no registration is necessary - you do not even need to be an ENETS member! All you need is a free ENETS account. You don't yet have an ENETS account? Create one here.)
The next ENETS webinar is on 26 January 2022
The ENETS Education Board is delighted to offer a webinar entitled ABC in NEN.
When: 26 January 2022
Time: 18:00 – 19:20 Central European Time (CET)
Where: MY ENETS (https://my.enets.org/)
Moderators: Marianne PAVEL
18:00 – 18:05 Welcome – Marianne PAVEL
18:05 – 18:15 Pathologist approach – Anne COUVELARD
18:15 – 18:25 Radiologist approach – Marie-Pierre VULLIERME
18:25 – 18:35 Nuclear medicine physician approach – Vikas PRASAD
18:35 – 18:45 Geneticist and molecular biologist approach – Justo CASTAÑO
18:45 – 18:55 Put into perspective – Francesco PANZUTO & Simron SINGH
18:55 – 19:15 Discussion on treatment choices
19:15 – 19:20 Closing comments – Marianne PAVEL
Please note that to watch this webinar, you will be required to log into MY ENETS.
The ENETS webinar series is free of charge and no registration is necessary - you do not even need to be an ENETS member! All you need is a free ENETS account. You don't yet have an ENETS account? Create one here.
If you have any technical issues, please contact the ENETS Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar will later be placed in the ENETS webinar archive after the event.
A new "NET" surprise - ENETS podcasts
The ENETS Education Group has organised small “NET” presents for the NET community in the form of 4 podcasts. Topics include:
- Engaging and recruiting patients in clinical trials
- I was referred a patient with a gastric neuroendocrine neoplasm (NEN) found at upper GI endoscopy (for dyspepsia). What to do next?
- Somatostatin receptor ‘positive lesions’: how to determine the optimal cut-off for PRRT
- Therapeutic intervention in metastatic NETs: What we should know before starting therapy
Upcoming webinars in the series
Don't miss out on any of the upcoming webinars in the ENETS webinar series. All webinars will take place from 18:00 - 19:40 CE(S)T.
ENETS Webinar: Does surgery cure localised NET? Which level of evidence?
ENETS is pleased to confirm that each webinar in the ENETS webinar series - starting with the webinar on 26 May 2021 - has been accredited 1 European CME credit (ECMEC®) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®). In order to gain a CME point for each webinar, participants are required to:
- attend the live event
- attend the whole webinar
- submit a feedback form.
ENETS webinar archive
Don't worry if you missed any of the ENETS webinars - you can now view it in the ENETS webinar archive, free of charge, by clicking on the button below. ENETS has hosted numerous webinars to date in its webinar series:
- The first two pilot webinars on the general aspects of managing NEN patients in the COVID-19 era, including SSTR targeted therapies and the use of PRRT took place on 11 June 2020.
- The webinar on somatostatin analogues including combination and maintenance therapy took place on 8 October 2020.
- The webinar on ESMO highlights and new data from randomised studies took place on 5 November 2020.
- The webinar on ABC in NEN took place on 27 January 2021.
- The webinar on NEN guidelines - implementation in daily practice and unmet needs on 31 March 2021.
- The webinar on choosing the best treatment sequence for NET on 28 April 2021.
- The webinar on neuroendocrine carcinomas (NECs): therapeutic and diagnostic challenges on 26 May 2021.
- The webinar on advanced NET treatments: what have we learned & what do we expect? on 30 June 2021.
- The webinar on new TKI results in NETs on 21 July 2021.
- The webinar on neoadjuvant and adjuvant NET therapy: is it an option? on 29 September 2021.
- The webinar on PRRT - practical issues and "grey areas" on 27 October 2021.
- The webinar on "post-OMICS" landscape and agnostic strategy on 24 November 2021.