ENETS November News!
For the first time, ENETS will be hosting three separate and exciting scientific events. Register by 30 November 2019 and benefit from our early-bird fee.
- The 1st World NET Forum – A Forum on Basic, Translational and Global NET Aspects on 10 – 11 March 2020
- The 10th Annual ENETS Postgraduate Course on 11 March 2020
- The 17th Annual ENETS Conference for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Neuroendocrine Tumor Disease on 11 – 13 March 2020
ENETS invites all young researchers and NextGEN ENETS members to apply for one of the ENETS grants on offer in 2020! This year, ENETS has focussed on awarding grants that target the next generation of NET specialists. Deadlines are looming so do not miss out on submitting your application! The following grants are on offer:
- ENETS CoE Training Fellowship – please note that you do not have to work for an ENETS Center of Excellence (CoE) in order to apply for this grant. This grant rather allows young physicians in training (both clinicians and researchers) with a particular interest in the field of NEN to gain deeper insight into multi-disciplinary NET management as well as NET-related research. Applications end 15 November 2019.
- ENETS Travel Grants to attend the 17th Annual ENETS Conference in 2020. Applications end 2 December 2019.
- Hakan Ahlman Award – this award is designed to acknowledge an outstanding scientific paper, which has been published by a young scientist in the field of NET-related research. Applications end 10 January 2020.
Don't miss out on any important dates and deadlines - check out the key dates for 2019 and 2020 by clicking the button below.
ENETS invites researchers from around the world to submit abstracts for presentation at the 1st World NET Forum and the 17th Annual ENETS Conference in 2020 in Barcelona, Spain. The meetings will feature a wide range of exciting talks, discussions and networking opportunities with experts, researchers and rising stars in the field of neuroendocrine tumors. This is an opportunity to share your latest findings in clinical, basic and translational science with international colleagues.
Join ENETS and become a member today! Being an ENETS member gives you access to view webcasts from the annual ENETS conference, download the abstract booklets, have access to Karger’s “Neuroendocrinology” and gain CME points from our NET CME webinars! Read about the benefits by clicking the button below.