The clock is ticking …
Don’t miss out – submit your application for an ENETS CoE Training Fellowship now!
The ENETS CoE Training Fellowship is designed to:
- Allow young physicians in training (both clinicians and researchers) with a particular interest in the field of NEN to gain a deeper insight into ENETS Centers of Excellence (CoE), their interdisciplinary NET Team, out-patient clinics, multidisciplinary team meetings as well as their NEN related research
- Further stimulate the recipient’s NEN-related clinical and research interests
- Build relationships between the recipient and the European NET community with the aim of facilitating future collaborations
Please note that you do not need to be currently working in an ENETS CoE to qualify for this grant. Check out our website for more details.
Make sure you keep on top of all key dates and don't miss out on any important submission deadlines. Here are some of the deadlines coming up:
- ENETS CoE Training Fellowship deadline is 15 November 2019
- ENETS Travel Grant deadline is 2 December 2019
- Abstract submission deadline is 2 December 2019
- Hakan Ahlman Award submission deadline is 10 January 2020
Please visit our newly relaunched conference website for more information on grants, abstract submissions and abstract guidelines, key dates, 17th Annual ENETS Conference, 1st World NET Forum, 10th Postgraduate Course, and much more!