Abstract submission deadline extended, view the ENETS webinar on ESMO highlights and the ENETS 2021 virtual conference
ENETS has extended the deadline for abstract submission until 9:00 am Central European Time (CET) on Monday, 23 November 2020. We invite researchers from around the world to submit abstracts for presentation at our virtual conference. Share your latest findings in clinical, basic and translational science with international NET colleagues.
Don’t worry if you missed viewing our interesting webinar on this topic live on 5 November 2020 – you can now view it in the ENETS webinar archive!
In the archive, you will also find other interesting webinars on topics such as SSA including combination and maintenance therapy as well as COVID-19 and NET disease.
ENETS invites you to register online for its two virtual conferences in 2021:
- 11th Virtual Annual ENETS Postgraduate Course: 20 February 2021
- ENETS 2021 Virtual 18th Annual ENETS Conference: 25 – 27 February 2021
Highlights in this year's main programme include:
- Keynote lectures on immunotherapy in cancer and radiomics in NEN
- Pathology of neuroendocrine neoplasms
- Surgery and neoadjuvant therapy in NEN
- Joint session with the European Society of Endocrinology (ESE)
- Nuclear medicine diagnostic and therapy
- A session on carcinoid heart disease
- Treatment outcomes
- Live abstract sessions
And so much more!
Meet up with other international, virtual attendees and take part in the largest NET-dedicated meeting in the world.
Join ENETS today and benefit from the best registration fee for the ENETS virtual conferences in 2021! Being an ENETS member gives you access to view webcasts and webinars, download the abstract booklets, view posters from previous years and gain CME points from our NET CME webinars! Read about the benefits by clicking the button below.