ENETS NET Registry Aims and Mission
The Registry is part of the European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (ENETS) and was established in 2007. The Registry is managed by the Working Group. The members of the Registry Working Group are appointed by the ENETS Executive Board and they have to be members of ENETS.
The Working Group consists of representatives from different European nations.
The Registry Mission
To support ENETS in the creation, development, maintenance and expansion of a large multinational common database on NET.
The aims are to:
- collect data on patients with NET in a secure and complete way
- provide an efficient and scientific valid data analysis
- guarantee data integrity and patient privacy
- approach unanswered questions on the management of NET by performing hypothesis driven data analysis
- create a network of participating physicians