The 14th Annual ENETS Conference is again offering travel grants.
You can use our online application form as of 1 September 2016.
The ENETS Travel Grant is designed to provide physicians (clinicians and researchers) with particular interest in the field of gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (GEP-NETs) with financial support toward attending the 14th Annual ENETS Conference in Barcelona.
The Grant covers
- travel to/from Barcelona and hotel stay in the city during the conference.
- the conference registration fee.
- the conference Postgraduate Course (to be held on 8 March) fee, should the recipient wish to attend the PG course.
Candidates must be in training:
- As biologist, physiologist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, geneticist, internist,
oncologist, nuclear medicine physician, pathologist, radiologist, or surgeon (in
training), and have a minimum of one year clinical experience in his or
her field. He or she must show particular interest in the GEP-NET field.
- Students/fellows with research interest/activities in this field can also apply for this
- have a reasonable level of English.
- submit an abstract which will be accepted for a publication/poster presentation. If
the candidate is unable to attain sufficient financial support from either their
hospital, or their university or third parties, he or she must also demonstrate this in
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- A statement on the current research and submitted abstract
- A description of financial need
- Letter of recommendation from the candidate’s department head/supervisor
- Confirmation as to whether the applicant will attend the Postgraduate Course.
Number of fellowships
- ENETS offers up to 10 Travel Grants per year.
- Please download the travel grant announcement.
Submission Deadline: 1 December 2016
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org