ENETS Webinar and Podcast Series
Transferring research to education and teaching is a major goal at ENETS. Thanks to the involvement of ENETS education board and pharma partnerships, ENETS has implemented a programme of webinars (75 minutes) and podcasts (10 minutes) with the objective to check progress on most moving fields of NEN management. State-of-the art and unmet needs will be highlighted. We expect fruitful and numerous discussions and hope this programme will help encourage better care and research for our patients.
The webinar series is intended for HCPs qualified by law to prescribe medicine.
Please note that to watch the live webinar, you will be required to log into MY ENETS.
(The ENETS webinar series is free of charge and no registration is necessary - you do not even need to be an ENETS member! All you need is a free ENETS account. You don't yet have an ENETS account? Create one here.)
The next ENETS webinar is on 22 February 2023
The ENETS Education Board is delighted to offer a webinar on "Best supportive care: The holistic approach to a NEN patient".
When: 22 February 2023
Time: 18:00 – 19:20 CET
Where: MY ENETS (https://my.enets.org/)
Moderators: Wanda GEILVOET & Simona GLASBERG
- Welcome and introduction: Simona GLASBERG
- Nutrition in patients with NEN - is it different from other cancer patients? Yasmin CHOTAI DE LIMA
- Psychosocial care and quality of life: Trude HAUGLAND
- Oncologic Palliative Medicine for the care of NEN patients: Simon WEIN
- Closing comments: Wanda GEILVOET & Simona GLASBERG
Please note that to watch this webinar, you will be required to log into MY ENETS.
The ENETS webinar series is free of charge and no registration is necessary - you do not even need to be an ENETS member! All you need is a free ENETS account. You don't yet have an ENETS account? Create one here.
If you have any technical issues, please contact the ENETS Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar will later be placed in the ENETS webinar archive after the event.
A new "NET" surprise - ENETS podcasts
The ENETS Education Group has organised small “NET” presents for the NET community in the form of 4 podcasts. Topics include:
- Engaging and recruiting patients in clinical trials
- I was referred a patient with a gastric neuroendocrine neoplasm (NEN) found at upper GI endoscopy (for dyspepsia). What to do next?
- Somatostatin receptor ‘positive lesions’: how to determine the optimal cut-off for PRRT
- Therapeutic intervention in metastatic NETs: What we should know before starting therapy
Upcoming webinars in the series
Don't miss out on any of the upcoming webinars in the ENETS webinar series. All webinars will take place from 18:00 - 19:30 CE(S)T.
ENETS Webinar: Immunotherapy - Where do we stand in NET, NEC, Pheochromocytomas and Paragangliomas (PPGL), Medullary Thyroid Carcinomas (MTC) and Merkel cell carcinomas (MCC)?
ENETS is pleased to confirm that each webinar in the ENETS webinar series - starting with the webinar on 26 May 2021 - has been accredited 1 European CME credit (ECMEC®) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®). In order to gain a CME point for each webinar, participants are required to:
- attend the live event
- attend the whole webinar
- submit a feedback form.
ENETS webinar archive
Don't worry if you missed any of the ENETS webinars - you can now view these in the ENETS webinar archive, free of charge, by clicking on the button below. ENETS has hosted numerous webinars to date in its webinar series:
- Immunotherapy: Where do we stand in NET, NEC, Pheochromocytomas and Paragangliomas (PPGL), Medullary Thyroid Carcinomas (MTC) and Merkel cell carcinomas (MCC)? - 25 January 2023
- Endoscopic treatment options in localised digestive NET – When and how? - 14 December 2022
- Functioning Syndromes in NENs – From patient journey to clinical dos and don’ts: Quantifying the severity of symptoms and preventing common mistakes - 16 November 2022
- Appraisal of locoregional treatments in NET - 26 October 2022
- Update in the diagnosis and characterisation of NEN- 28 September 2022
- Selection of the most appropriate chemotherapy, type and precise modality of administration in metastatic GEP-NENs - 20 July 2022
- Role of molecular testing for individualising therapy in GEP and thoracic NENs - 29 June 2022
- Side effects/toxicity of commonly used agents: Identify risk of cumulative side effects - 25 May 2022
- Best treatment sequences in advanced NET? - 27 April 2022
- Does surgery cure localized NET? Which level of evidence? - 30 March 2022
- ABC in NEN - 26 January 2022
- Surgery of localised digestive NET - a tailored approach - 12 January 2022
- "Post-OMICS" landscape and agnostic strategy - 24 November 2021
- PRRT – practical issues & "grey areas" - 27 October 2021
- Neoadjuvant and adjuvant NET therapy: Is it an option? - 29 September 2021
- New TKI results in NETs - 21 July 2021
- Advanced NET treatments: what have we learned and what do we expect? - 30 June 2021
- Neuroendocrine carcinomas (NECs): diagnostic and therapeutic - 26 May 2021
- Choosing the best treatment sequence for NET - 28 April 2021
- NEN guidelines - implementation in daily practice and unmet needs - 31 March 2021
- ABC in NEN - 27 January 2021
- Highlights from ESMO 2020 - 5 November 2020
- An update on SSA including combination and maintenance therapy - 8 October 2020
- Covid-19 disease and its impact on NET therapy (incl. chemotherapy and targeted drugs) - 11 June 2020
- Covid-19 disease and its impact on NET therapy (incl. somatostatin receptor targeted therapies) - 11 June 2020