ENETS Centers of Excellence (CoE)
Accreditation and certification are methods to ensure quality by setting standards and following robust and transparent measurement processes.
These standards should help the patient to identify high-value service and therapy options. Healthcare professions benefit from increased recognition and ongoing improvements to their services. ENETS believes that its standard setting and its influence on professional organisations lead to a positive impact on patient outcomes.
In 2008, ENETS set up an accreditation /certification program which allows applying centres to display
- the competence and expertise of the multidisciplinary team
- knowledge about and adherence to ENETS guidelines and
- patient oriented care
- to increase participation in clinical trials as well as
- to establish a systematic approach for a collaborative continuous improvement and benchmark system for the participating centers.
65 CoEs have been accredited since 2009.
In this section of the website, you can find out information on current CoEs, use the interactive world map, and learn about the CoE procedure and programme.
Congratulations to the new ENETS Centers of Excellence (CoE) in 2022
ENETS would like to congratulate the these three new CoEs for their initial accreditation in Winter 2021-2022:
- Universitätsklinikum Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany - Lead: Prof Marianne Pavel
- Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón Servicio de Endocrinología y Nutrición & Hospital Universitario Infanta Sofia, Madrid, Spain - Leads: Dr Juan Carlos Percovich Hualpa & Dr Ana María Jiménez Gordo
- South Wales Neuroendocrine Cancer Service, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, United Kingdom - Lead: Mohid S. Khan