Ways to Support ENETS
There are many ways you can support ENETS. Why not explore some of these by looking below?
ENETS, as a medical society, is reliant on the commitment and engagement of its members. ENETS members are passionate about improving NET cancer diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with NET. ENETS is the leading NET society worldwide and offers the opportunity to raise your profile, develop your career and gain recognition for your work.
Our membership is diverse and international from a number of different disciplines, including oncology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, nuclear medicine, pathology, radiology, surgery, and basic/translational science.
Learn more about becoming an ENETS member and connecting with NET colleagues in Europe and around the world.
Make a Donation
The European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (ENETS) is the largest, international not-for-profit organisation dedicated to research and education in the field of NET disease. ENETS provides a multi-disciplinary forum, bringing together more than 1,500 experts from oncology, pathology, radiology, nuclear medicine, endocrinology, surgery and gastroenterology.
Any donation made to ENETS charity, no matter what size, will help to support us with our many projects. ENETS wants to ensure that neuroendocrine cancer patients in Europe get a timely diagnosis, the best level of care and ultimately, a cure. Your donation will support us in the following ways:
- improve the diagnosis, therapy and treatment of NET patients in Europe;
- fund cutting-edge research in European hospitals and health research institutes with an emphasis on basic and clinical research;
- collaborate closely with international patient advocate groups to raise awareness about NET disease in the healthcare community and general public;
- foster communication to inform patient advocates and patient self-help groups;
- disseminate accurate and up-to-date information about neuroendocrine cancers;
- further develop standards for the accreditation of ENETS Centers of Excellence – the only accreditation project of its kind in an international setting;
- endorse the ENETS Database and ENETS Centers of Excellence throughout Europe and the world;
- educate and train physicians and scientists from all around the world within the framework of our annual scientific conference and online webinars;
- develop and update consensus NET guidelines on all aspects of NET care, which can be used as the definitive standard around the world;
- publish NET guidelines in medical and scientific journals, which are peer-reviewed and conform to the highest medical standards;
- offer a forum of exchange for young investigators;
- support collaborative scientific projects on excellence through numerous scientific grants;
- support medical professionals through travel grants, who would not otherwise be able to participate in our educational programmes.
To make a single or a regular donation online, please click on the button to visit our secure online donation form. We accept payments by credit card (Visa, Master and American Express). All donation money will be used to advance all educational and scientific projects ENETS undertakes and this money cannot be specifically assigned to individual projects at the behest of the doner.
If you require your donation receipt, please contact us at email@example.com. All donations are tax deductible in Germany.