ENETS invites all clinical medical doctors, scientists, researchers, and nurses working or interested in being involved in and learning about neuroendocrine tumors to apply for membership.
We especially encourage young investigators in the clinical and basic science field to join.
Become an ENETS member and connect with NET colleagues in Europe and around the world. ENETS members are passionate about improving NET cancer diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with NET. ENETS is the leading NET society worldwide and offers you the opportunity to raise your profile, develop your career and gain recognition for your work.
ENETS is reliant on the commitment and engagement of its members. ENETS members can be directly involved in the Society, and we welcome any colleagues who have an active interest in NET.
Our membership is diverse and international from a number of different disciplines, including oncology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, nuclear medicine, pathology, radiology, surgery, and basic/translational science.
Whether you find yourself at the start of your career or have an established name in the field – you can make your mark.
ENETS membership benefits include:
- Reduced fee to participate in the annual ENETS conferences
- Free online access to ENETS official journal: The Journal of Neurondocrinology
- Free access to ENETS guidelines
- Networking through interdisciplinary NET projects with international NET specialists
- Collaboration with task forces
- Increased chance to be involved in NextGEN ENETS collaborative projects
- Opportunity to apply for ENETS grants and awards
- Admission to the annual ENETS General Assembly
- Voting rights in elections
How to become a member
To become an ENETS member, you must submit your application online. Please note that a recommendation letter from an ENETS member is mandatory when applying. The recommendation letter can be uploaded as a PDF document in the application form.
A note for UKI Members: Please upload your UKI membership confirmation instead of a recommendation letter.
Membership fee payments can be made online with credit card in your ENETS account.
- Regular annual membership fee: 60€
- Reduced annual membership fee: 30€ (for medical students and trainees (who have not completed their training), nurses, and patient advocacy representatives)