To complement its guidelines and standards of care initiatives, ENETS has developed a set of standardised report templates in the areas of pathology, radiology, nuclear medicine, and endoscopy. The aim was to create a common language and set of standards for the wider scientific and medical community.
After numerous review processes with experts in the field and in close collaboration with the ENETS Centers of Excellence (CoE), ENETS is able to provide the final standardised reports to its members and the wider NET community.
These reports have been published as a special issue in ENETS' official journal, The Journal of Neuroendocrinology (vol. 34, issue 3) in March 2022. ENETS members may access this publication free of charge in My ENETS.
Download and use the standardised reporting templates
Download and benefit from using the standardised reporting templates. These reports are free of charge and may be used as a tool to help institutes in their day-to-day practice.
Standardised reports for endoscopy in neuroendocrine tumors
Standardised reports for neuroendocrine tumor pathology
- Standard Report Pathology_App NEN_V4.pdf
- Standard Report Pathology_ColoRectal NEN_V4.pdf
- Standard Report Pathology_Duo NEN_V4.pdf
- Standard Report Pathology_Gastric NEN_V4.pdf
- Standard Report Pathology_NEN General_V4.pdf
- Standard Report Pathology_Panc NEN_V4.pdf
- Standard Report Pathology_Pulm NEN_V4.pdf
- Standard Report Pathology_Small Intest NEN_V4.pdf