Scientific DB projects
Read below and learn more about the different levels of the ENETS DB.
Levels 1 and 2 database projects
Level 1 and 2 database studies address scientific questions that can be answered by the existing database.
Who qualifies for database queries (levels 1 and 2)
- Continuous and significant database contribution is the key
- A study proposal with synopsis and publication concept is always required
- Call for participation sent by the ENETS to each center
Are there any fees for database queries (levels 1 and 2)?
- Feasibility evaluations of ENETS DB level 1 – no fee will be charged
- Studies and queries of ENETS DB level 2 by data reporter:
- No fee will be charged if the data reporter query can be completed by authorised ENETS staff
- If KKS or other external support is required, a fee will be charged/a budget must be set up.
Levels 1 & 2 projects
Level 3 database projects
Level 3 database studies address scientific questions which cannot answered by the existing database. These require extra programming.
Who qualifies for level 3 database projects?
- Authorised ENETS task forces and Centres of Excellence DB participants
- A study synopsis and proposal including publication policy is required
- A separate ethic committee approval might be necessary/must be determined
- Funding must be secured
- Proposals will be evaluated in the spirit of goodwill by the DB review and support board
- Call for participation and agreement to participate sent by ENETS to each center
- Separate contract with KKS is necessary