Information for Trainers
On this page, you will find all information pertaining to European Board in Neuroendocrine Neoplasia Medicine trainers.
This page is a work-in-progress and will be updated as new information becomes available.
Which requirements must trainers meet?
- The trainers must be specialists active in the practice, with personal responsibility for the management of patients with NEN.
- Within a training center there should be a team of specialists, each with subspecialty expertise and able to supervise and train a trainee.
- Allied specialties must be present to a sufficient extent to provide the trainee with the opportunity of developing his/her skills in a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Although no specific trainee/trainer ratio is required, there should be a minimum of two trainers in a training center, possibly including non-medical healthcare professionals.
- Specialist staff appointed to a training center will have completed all training requirements themselves and will have been trained also in teaching and mentoring trainee staff, and in multidisciplinary team working.
How to apply as an EBNEN trainer
Expressions of interest for EBNEN trainers are now open! Fill out the form below to express your interest to train applicants in the European Board in Neuroendocrine Neoplasia Medicine.