Introducing the Chairpersons
The First WiN Meeting in 2021
The very first and highly successful WiN meeting took place within the framework of the ENETS virtual conference in 2021. Below are just some of the questions we wanted to address and discuss:
- What or who motivated you to establish a career in NET field?
- What have been the most significant obstacles or challenges you have encountered as a consequence of your gender, and how did you overcome these?
- What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?
- How have things changed for women working in NET field during your working life?
- What needs to change to enable more women to progress to the top of our discipline?
- How can ENETS help?
- Why is working in NET field different for women? Is there a gender impact on your daily NET patient care/activities?
The WiN group, along with ENETS, is currently exploring ways to provide:
- Regular virtual and physical meetings
- Project proposals, where young and seniors work together
- Guidance and support
- Publication support