ENETS Travel Grant 2022
For our 19th Annual ENETS Conference and the 1st World NET Forum in 2022, ENETS will offer up to 20 Travel Grants for physicians and scientists with a particular interest in neuroendocrine neoplasms. Travel Grants will be awarded to scientists who have submitted outstanding abstracts in basic, translational, and clinical science.
Travel Grants are awarded on the basis of scientific merit using the evaluation process of the Scientific Committee.
Awardees will be notified about the Travel Grant once their abstract has been accepted for presentation. The presenting author needs to present a valid ID card or passport (for identification and age verification) before any flights are booked.
The 19th Annual ENETS Conference and 1st World NET Forum 2022 Congress are the perfect setting for young scientists not only to discuss their research with internationally renowned NET specialists but to further improve their knowledge in the field.
ENETS warmly welcomes applications from all enthusiastic next generation NET-dedicated scientists.
Submission for ENETS Travel Grants in 2022 are open from 15 September 2021 until 22 November 2021 (23:59 CEST).
Who is Eligible?
- Must be 35 years or younger
- Show a particular interest in the GEP-NET field
- Should be an active ENETS member
- Have a reasonable command of English
- Be in training as biologist, endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, geneticist, internist, nuclear medicine physician, oncologist, pathologist, physiologist, radiologist, or surgeon
- Submit an abstract, which may be accepted for oral or poster presentation.
- Curriculum vitae
- A statement on the current research and submitted abstract
- A description of financial need
- Letter of recommendation from the candidate’s department head/supervisor
- For visa processing purposes, applicants are encouraged to submit a copy of their ID.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The names of awardees will be published on the ENETS congress website.
How to Apply:
- All applications need to be submitted via the website below. (ENETS will not accept any applications submitted via email.)
- Abstracts can be submitted via the website. To submit an abstract, please click here
- When submitting your travel grant application, please mention your abstract number (indicated in the abstract submission confirmation email).
Please note that other travel-related costs (i.e. visa application, public ground transportation domicile-airport-hotel/hotel-airport-domicile, meal allowance on arrival/departure up to 30 €/day) will be reimbursed after the conference. Grant recipients must submit original receipts and a completed expense claim form to the ENETS Office within four weeks after the conference.
All travel and hotel booking will be completed by the ENETS Office in Berlin. Candidates cannot apply for more than one travel grant within the same year.