NextGEN ENETS Workshop 2022
The first workshop took place on 7 - 8 October 2022 in Knivsta, Sweden.
13 young NET researchers met up with 6 senior faculty members to present their research projects and gain feedback.
Junior faculty: Niloefar Ahmadi Bidakhvidi, Belgium | Oana Ciobanu, Romania | Dominique Clement, United Kingdom | Alejandro Garcia Alvarez, Spain | Damian Jacenik, Poland | Anna La Salvia, Italy | Eleonora Lauricella, Italy | Bettina Lehman, Germany | Alberto Lens Pardo, Spain | Laura Mariën, Belgium | Olof Pettersson, Sweden | Tobias Stemann Lau, Denmark | Maria Wedin, Sweden.
Senior Faculty: Anne Couvelard, France, ENETS Scientific Secretary | Ashley Grossman, United Kingdom, Journal of Neuroendocrinology | Eva Tiensuu Janson, Sweden, ENETS Chair | Peter Lind, Sweden, Lecturer in rhetoric, Stockholm University | Marianne Pavel, Germany, ENETS Vice Chair | John Ramage, United Kingdom, ENETS Executive Committee member.
Read some experience reports from the junior faculty in 2022
- Experience report_AHMADI BIDAKHVIDI_NextGEN ENETS Scientific Workshop 2022.pdf
- Experience report_CIOBANU_NextGEN ENETS Scientific Workshop 2022.pdf
- Experience report_LA SALVIA_NextGEN ENETS Scientific Workshop 2022.pdf
- Experience report_LEHMAN_NextGEN ENETS Scientific Workshop 2022.pdf
- Experience report_PETTERSSON_NextGEN ENETS Scientific Workshop 2022.pdf